Make Today Count
To create generational wealth through the elimination of debt and the implementation of successful wealth principles.
An agent with AYG Insurance and Financial Services acts as an intermediary between you and an insurer. Armed with both your background and insurance know-how, our team of professionals are ready to find a policy that best suits your lifestyles.
We recognize that there is not a one size fits all solution for financial freedom. We believe in building customizable solutions for everyone. Learn more about the team behind the magic.
AYG Insurance and Financial Services is focus on building a reputation for having the best agent-friendly compensation program with built-in support from sales and marketing experts.
Starting your own financial services business will not only have a direct effect on the life you lead and your legacy, but you also have the potential to help change the future of thousands of families for generations to come.
Our commitment to the success of our agents, coupled with their determination and drive for more, is the winning combination needed to take control of the future and positively change the lives of millions.
COVID-19 has exposed the worlds biggest weaknesses in the most vulnerable industries. The insurance industry for many years, has been structured to be profitable for the top earners, those that have 20+ years of experience, making it harder for new agents to be competitive. We are here to change that status quo.
AYG Insurance and Financial Services offer the best compensation plan for License and Non-License Agents. The pay structure is designed to support the entrepreneurial spirit and your level of commitment.
Our strategy helps develop long-term engagement from customers through information that directly suits their needs and communication styles. A support system designed to support your success.
Product selections from more than 75 carriers provide limitless plans and product options AYG offers assistance and guidance using state of the art tools and resources designed to help boost sales.
New insurance agents understandably feel overwhelmed as they begin navigating the complex world of insurance, sales, customer service and even agency management. Here are a few tips.
1. Brush up on your customer service skills. Customer service often sets competitors apart from one another in highly competitive businesses like insurance. Good insurance agents understand that when their quote isn't the lowest, their ability to make customers feel valued and important can tip the scales back in their favor with clients.
2. You are in sales; never forget that. As a sales professional, your job is to find the product that is best for your client's needs, and educate your prospect about that product. It's not a one-and-done deal. Selling insurance means starting a lifelong relationship with your client.
3. Find a full team of people to support you. When joining AYG Insurance and Financial Services, you gain access to our custom tools specific designed insurance agents training, support and encouragement from the corporate support team.
4. Dress for success. It might sound harsh, but we do form a perception oof who a person is based on how they look. So, keep it clean and classy, and learn what styles work best for you.
5. Relate to your prospect or client. More than small talk, asking about a prospect's family, work and interests will help jump-start the conversation and make you both feel at ease. Remember to focus on your client. after all, you're here for them (not the other way around).